Pages

الأحد، 16 أكتوبر 2011

My Story With Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday Egypt
Salad In RubyTuesday
Dear Friends, I'd like to share some beautiful moments with you about my restaurants experience In Egypt, as I see that this blog is talking about the best restaurants In Egypt.

I will tell you my story about the best burger in Egypt, two months ago me and my family were shopping in Nasr City and to be more specific in City Stars Mall .. after a long day of going here and there we began to feel this feeling of Tired and the most important " feeling hungryyyyyy " .. It was a coincidence to be in the 5th floor and while we were walking I saw this Restaurant " RubyTuesday " so I said " why we don't go there and see ?!! " and all my family accepted because no body was able to walk more.

I can say that It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen .. It looks so simple and at the same time looks stylish and luxury.

Ruby Tuesday Egypt
RubyTuesday Entrance in City Stars
you will find a richy menu that you will be able to choose between a lot of dishes .. and we all know that one of the advantages is to have a lot of choices and to feel more free.

a great hospitality, they will meet you smiling and they will give u a beautiful service that you will not find in a lot of the other places.. I think It's one of this restaurant advantages.

plus their hospitality you will find a great collection of Burger .. personally I tried " Ruby's Classic Burger " ,, the other tried the sea food and they liked it, to be honest you will find the best burger in Egypt in RubyTuesday in CityStars mall., comparing with MAC and Hardees

Ruby Tuesday Egypt
Ruby Relaxer
the salad partition .. I admit that I didn't see a restaurant presenting this collection of salads like RubyTuesday Egypt.

also the drinks that I tried .. Ruby Relaxer is best from my opinion because I didn't try the other drinks.


I can say that RubyTuesday is one of the best Restaurants I visited .. a good food, good drinks, my favorite Burger and hospitality.. It's my advice to anyone visiting Egypt now to try it .. It Deserves because I will say it again RubyTuesday is the best burger in Egypt <3

I think you should try It .. and I bet you will say that you ate the best Burger in Egypt ever.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق